Are you nervous to attend your interview with this Lockdown? Don’t be! Due to the side effects of lockdown, many of the companies have gone into losses resulting in No Jobs for us. Most of you are applying for fresh opportunities in new companies. This time don’t forget to hit the bull’s eye!
Here are 5 things to keep in mind before you attend any interview. Keep these 5 simple useful tips in mind and crack any interview.
- GROOMING: For both girls and boys out there you just have to minimalize everything and keep it simple yet sober. Light colors are preferred. Your attire speaks volumes about your character. The way you present yourself is the first impression you would ever make, so don’t let it go down.
- HOMEWORK: Apart from the very popular question of all Tell Me About Yourself? Don’t forget to do the groundwork on the company you are applying for, the designation you are aiming, the reason you want that particular job, and why you are the best fit than rest of the other applicants. Articulate all this very well to the interviewer and this can only be done when you do your homework right.
- HONESTY: “Honesty is the best policy.” Yes, they said it right. Friends, your honesty can never go wrong. That is one major thing recruiters look for in a candidate. You just have to be yourself and speak the truth. If not this job, you’re destined somewhere else. Keep that in mind.
- ENERGY LEVELS: Well, this one thing can change the whole game. Do not speak like you have just woken up out of your bed. Keep your energy levels high. For this, you need to have a good soft meal, followed by a healthy juice to keep you hydrated. Whatever you put in your stomach will show on your face. Don’t forget that!
- SMILE: To all the one’s reading this, don’t forget to wear that beautiful smile of yours. Smile is contiguous. Your confidence is shown in the width of your smile and definitely it doesn’t cost you anything. The happier you are, the better you perform.
With these 5 simple tips you’re all set to go!!