India is known for its natural remedies. It’s been since centuries that we Indians have been relying on it with great trust. One of such natural remedy used for multiple infections and diseases is Neem leaves. Neem leaves have proven its magic for curing various ailments.
Some of them are:
1. Viral diseases: Many viral diseases like chicken pox, small pox can be reduced with the paste of neem leaves on the effected area. Even dark spots can be treated with the the help of neem leaves.
2. Diabetes control : High blood sugar can be helped and can be controlled with the help of one glass of neem juice every week.
3. Fungul infections: Because of the antiseptic properties in the leaves and herbal properties, fungal infections can also be treated using paste.
4. Joint pains: A lot of aged people go through terrible joint pains, it is advisable that they can use neem oil to be applied to their joints and give it a fine massage for few minutes.
5. Moisturize skin: Neem paste also does wonders for one’s skin . It helps reduce acne and moisturizes your skin.
6. Hair: These leaves paste can be applied on to the scalp to reduce dandruff and other minute scalp infections.
Also Read :