Today everyone want to live a happy and healthy life, to live a healthy life we have to eat healthy foods which are good for health, heart, skin and to easily digest. Consuming a healthy diet is great for heart. Studies shows that if you do not take a right choice on foods can cause heart disease. We must think what we are eating or drinking is good for our health or not? Let’s see 6 healthy super foods for heart.
- Dark chocolate: Hearing the name of chocolate, our minds is fulfilled of question that chocolate is not good for health and also it contain too much sugar. But in dark chocolate we should not fear because it is richer in its taste and good for health. Flavonoids existent in dark chocolate decrease inflammation and improve blood circulation. Studies shows that consuming dark chocolate can reduces heart attack and strokes in high-risk people.
- Green tea: Taking green tea in morning is daily routine for some of us. It has antioxidants, such as polyphenols and catechins, present in green tea prevent cell damage and protect the heart. Do not take too much caffeine, drink caffeine free green tea.
- Omega 3 rich foods: Omega-3 is nutrients that we get from food to keep up a healthy body. They are the key to the structure of each cytomembrane that we have in our body. They are also an energy source and help keep our heart, lungs, blood vessels, and immune system healthy and digestive.
- Berries: Strawberry and Blueberry have been proven to make your heart healthy. Berries are rich in anthocyanin’s, polyphenols, ellagic acids which increase the level of nitric oxide and lower blood pressure.
- Whole Grains: Good sources of both soluble and insoluble fiber, whole grains also contain several B vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients. Lower cholesterol and it protect against heart disease and diabetes.
- Green leafy: Dark, leafy greens are a good source of vitamin A, vitamin C, and calcium, as well as several phytochemicals (chemicals made by plants that have a positive effect on your health). They also add fiber into the diet.
Here are the 6 healthy super foods for heart. Now add these super foods in your daily routine. Knowing all the benefits of chocolates, berries, green leafy, grains, omega 3 rich foods and green tea you can really stay fit.