Almost everyone will experience hair fall or hair loss in their lifetime, which might because of poor NUTRITION, HORMONAL IMBALANCES, STRESS, and CHEMICAL PRODUCTS Etc. To prevent hair thinning one must follow a diet that can help to prevent further baldness ( alopecia ).
This kind of hair fall might be temporary and hair grows back within months on following a balanced diet. Eat foods with antioxidant flavonoids to strengthen hair follicles, iron-rich foods to boost red blood cells, and protein- and silica-rich foods to promote hair growth and healthy hair.
A plant-based diet can help you get the key nutrients necessary for keeping your hair, skin, and nails stronger. The best vitamins and nutrients for hair growth include lean proteins, omega-3 fatty acids, fat-soluble vitamins, B-complex vitamins, and iron. Some of the following best foods to prevent HAIR LOSS AND THINNING.
1. Eggs:- Eggs are a great source of protein and essential nutrients that contribute to healthy hair such as choline and vitamins A, D, and B12. The carotenoids found in eggs which are lutein and zeaxanthin promote collagen production and prevent hair strands from getting vulnerable to hair loss.
2. SPINACH:- Spinach is packed with magnesium, iron, and folate, one of those all-important B vitamins. Other leafy greens like kale also offer nutrient-dense benefits for skin and hair. Plus, the vitamin C in these dark green leafy veggies helps to protect and maintain the cell membranes of hair follicles.
3. AVOCADO:- These are rich in potassium, omega 9, B vitamins, folic acid, and vitamin E, which increases oxygen uptake and improvise the circulation to the scalp to promote healthy hair growth.
4. SWEET POTATOES:- These are loaded with beta carotene, the anti-oxidant precursor for vitamin A that not only promotes a healthy scalp but also promotes hair growth and prevent damaged hair. And the topical application can increase a good amount of collagen for the necessity of hair growth.
5. FLAX SEEDS:- Flaxseeds are the richest source of omega-3 fatty acids called ALA (Alpha-linolenic acid ) which moisturizes the scalp from within and prevents itchy & flaky scalp. It contains a good source of magnesium, selenium, and other antioxidants that provide nourishment to hair follicles and encourage healthy hair.
6. BLUEBERRIES:- Oxidative stress has been linked to hair loss and unhealthy scalps. To keep your scalp and hair healthy it’s important to load up on antioxidants, which counteract oxidative stress. These blueberries are rich in antioxidants, including vitamin B and proanthocyanidins which help to relieve oxidative stress.
7. CARROTS:- Carrots Packed with vitamin A, which can offer benefits to hair and skin. Carrots are effective in combating hair loss, as they offer vital vitamins to hair, and making it thicker, and stronger. They have good anti-oxidants properties and helps hair follicles to grow stronger from within.
8. FATTY FISH:- Fatty fish like salmon and mackerel are known to have omega 3 fatty acids essential for hair growth and skin tightening. Prevents from hair thinning and promote nourishment to hair strands of topical fish oil is applied. It is also a great source of protein, selenium, vitamin D3, and B vitamins, nutrients that may help promote strong and healthy hair.