Are we enjoying work from home slaying all day in comfy sofas while doing your job?
well, to a certain extent we feel it makes our life easier. EVEN BEFORE COVID-19 kept us home, we spent hours at the desk and we knew from studies, job that sitting for long hours raises the risk for cardiovascular disease, Type 2 Diabetes, and cancer. But you lounge on the bed or sofa and work?
It’s actually not sitting, isn’t that so?
Indeed, it’s much more regrettable than sitting”. Any behavior that we perform with no energy expenditure, We call it “sedentary behavior”. that puts well-being in danger!!!
it is not about talking about getting exercise here, just regular movement like doing household chores or walking around the neighborhood can counter being stuck in one position most of the day.
“Your benefits from this activity begin quickly, and any amount helps,”. But how much activity do you need?
About 60 to 75 minutes a day of moderate activity. 30 to 40 minutes of vigorous activity.
We all have enormous fitness applications, so do make use of that and set targets for your body too.
follow these to encounter better “WORK FROM HOME” :
- Do avoid working in boring pajamas, get ready well to stay dynamic so you could click a couple of good pictures.
- Try not to relax, set up a perfect workspace at home, and embellish it great.
- Have a skipping rope handy!! skipping in intervals would improve flexibility so you could comfortably work for long hours.
- Socialize yourself & keep in touch with your team.
- Do not snack all-day.
- Arrange your work material ( chargers, cables, pen drives ) well.
- Maintain privacy in working hours.
A little discipline at these simple things could make you stress-free and will help you have a good work environment in spite of many challenges.
change is good for us, let us make the best of it!!!
Also Read :